- Work in a scrum agile team to gather and document software requirements in the form of product specs, epics, and user stories.
- Manage the product backlog and roadmap, leading product prioritization discussions amongst stakeholders to define the roadmap and adjust the backlog.
- Work alongside our Chief Technology Officer to evaluate and/or prototype new product features.
- Communicate upcoming changes to product to internal teams and customers.
- Managed relationships with more than 60 accounts, closely monitoring and nurturing customers to retain and expand business
- Sought out and identified opportunities for expanded use and adoption of the platform for existing customers
- Led strategic business reviews to ensure customer satisfaction and align our product with their core business objectives
- Established and maintained a thorough knowledge of our product, and regularly shared customer feedback internally to improve and enhance our platform’s features and performance
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
- Develop and execute strategies for alumni engagement and communication, especially pertaining to email marketing, web content management and data administration using Blackbaud’s Luminate Online and Ellucian’s Advance database.
- Regularly identify technical and user experience issues with University systems and present potential solutions to senior management.
- Led the development of a database system to assist with the identification, recruitment, engagement, tracking and stewarding of alumni volunteers using Ellucian Advance.
- Independently manage relationships with alumni affinity groups and provide support to the groups in building programs that align with the overall mission and goals of the school.
- Recognized as a “Social Expert” by the Association of Business School Alumni Professionals and a presenter on social media topics at the Association’s annual conference.
Executive Assistant, School Alumni Programs
- Supported the creation of innovative programs, events and marketing strategies to build the alumni community and reconnect alumni with the school.
- Conducted all online communication with school alumni, including email marketing campaigns, social media outlets and event registration pages.
- Analyzed fundraising in higher education and assisted operations of a university development office.
Master of Science in Information Systems Technology
- Degree focused on integrating advanced information systems knowledge with relevant management, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Relevant Coursework and Applied Skill Sets:
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Relational Databases
- IT Project Management
- Information Resource Management
- Security & Risk Analysis
- Data Analytics
Bachelor of Arts in Telecomunications with Business Minor
- Recipient, Student Leader Scholarship and Robert K. Zimmerman Memorial Scholarship.
Overall Morale Chairperson
- Member of an Executive Committee that organized and facilitated events involving more than 15,000 student volunteers in a yearlong effort raising $7.8 million for pediatric cancer.
- Led a committee of over 700 people responsible for participant health and well-being throughout a 46-hour dance marathon.